Thursday, March 5, 2009 *

Tabloids

Do you know why tabloids always spread like FIRE?! Do you know why at least 90% of the contents are UNREAL?

Miss-communication is the answer to those. When A told B certain things, B will tell C that same thing but with different interpretation, language and tone and C will do the same thing to D and it goes on and on.

So, how can we know the truth? Go back to A and ask for clearance. That's the only way. Don't be a chicken for crying out loud. I've just been revealed, which I truly believe that God told me to speak or say out something clearly next time so it won't make people misinterpret my original intention. I seriously didn't know that one day, I had a revelation to express myself in a blog, and suddenly some misinterpretation happened.

I may be talking about something else, so my own thought is please, if we all want to find and seek the truth, look for the source and ask for clearance. Oh ya, if we feel like saying the truth, do not hesitate to tell so, rather than leave the sentence "hanging". Clear communication is very important. This can avoid conflict of interest. It's better to reveal the truth, even though it's hurtful, cos I believe that's one of the way we can learn about ourselves, and re-build or change ourselves again.

No, I'm not feeling bitter, but I find it rather funny about the whole situation. Cos everyone is telling different things and please do not assume. If you tell somebody that you assume, then that's it. It will become a rumor.

It's funny how we don't have to be a celebrity to have tabloids all around. hahahaha.I think I should publish a magazine called "Reality Tabloids" hhhmmm that just be fun. Watcha think?


posted by JulieAnne   being random at
12:18 AM