Monday, March 2, 2009 *

Doubt

"I second-guess myself all the time". That was what Kate Walsh said in her last interview from Redbook magazine.

Well I am too. Recently, I have been given an offer to take up something that is not under my specialty at all. And I am having this mixed-feeling kind of thing going on in my heart, head and even my stomach! It was a very good offer and opportunity but at the same time I might disappoint the person who will give that offer to me. I am doubting myself if I am the right person to do it or if I made the right choice. I am praying to God that He will guide me in this because I am His servant and through Him, nothing is impossible! AMEN!!!!

Anyway, this afternoon I had a major case called EMO. I was "emo-ing" the whole afternoon because I was figuratively been stabbed by someone's confession. I never knew my feelings towards someone I care about a lot would be that deep. Maybe, according to a friend, it was not meant to be. Maybe it is just some minor feelings that will pass by one day. I do not know... but maybe and hopefully it will before it gets deeper and deeper. It does matter to me now and it will not next time so I am currenly on a phrase called "passing on". In His time, He will give happiness to me again. In His Time... I believe that.


posted by JulieAnne   being random at
5:56 PM